What is special about this course?
Build on the knowledge and skills you get from the HNC Administration and Information Technology and go on to get a formal award while doing only the core units you want from the HND.
- If you are already in a working environment but don't want to commit yourself to long-term, part-time study, you can study this course over a year or less
- The PDA aims to provide a continuous professional development route to take your management and IT skills to a more senior or professional level and provide you with more in-depth technical skills and knowledge
- You will study part time which means that you can fit your studies around your personal and professional commitments
- 1 Scottish Higher at grade C or above
- A group of relevant NQ Modules including Communication Intermediate 2
- Relevant previous experience HNC in Administration or Business
- You may be required to attend an interview
Year 1 - PDA
6 mandatory units with 56 SCQF credit points:
- IT in business - advanced word processing
- IT in business - advanced spreadsheets
- IT in business - avanced databases
- Office management
- Project management
- Developing the individual within a team
How will I study my course?
- Part-time (structured)
- You will study by way of face-to-face lectures and tutorials in the classroom
How long will my course last?
- Part-time (structured): 18 months
Where can I study my course?
- Inverness College UHI
- Lews Castle College UHI
- North Highland College UHI
- Perth College UHI
- Other start dates may be available in some locations. For information on other start dates, and how to apply for them, please contact the campus where you wish to study.
For information on costs of this course please contact the college at which you wish to study.
External scholarships and financial support may be available. Contact you enrolling college for more information.
Is there more information available online?
You can use the above QR code to connect directly to the course details.