Apply now for courses starting in 2021
Our courses are offered on a blended learning basis - a combination of safe on-campus attendance with flexible online learning, which our staff have over 20 years’ experience of delivering.
- Search the wide range of courses we offer.
- Watch our latest Online Open Week events from various staff and students.
- You can also book a one to one appointment with our staff.
- Our staff and Student Support team are available if you need any help with course info, applications, funding, or may help you might need.
- You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any further information.
The biggest benefit for me having studied at Lews Castle College is gaining a fluency in Gaelic – in writing, reading, and speaking the language. That is something I coveted all my life and the support network at the LCC UHI campus was pivotal in enabling me to finally realise that ambition. I also undertook some time in a classroom setting as part of my first year of study, and I am sure that will prove helpful as I embark on my teaching career.
Iain MacSween, Gaelic Language and Culture BA (Hons)
The help and support I received from the lecturing staff made it so much easier they were great. I had never applied myself this hard at something before and I decided that I wanted to do this all the way to HNC level and the lecturers were very supportive of my goal. I managed to achieve perfect attendance and shared the student of the year award with another girl. I was really proud but my family were more so.
Christine Hazelton, NC and HNC Fabrication and Welding